View Single Post
Old 10.14.2012, 09:13 AM   #249
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Actually, no. And interestingly enough I was just bumping the Score ten minutes go and was thinking quite the opposite, how off her cadence was. She had good lyrical content, but she was a terrible rapper, hence why she went solo to be a singer. I do love me some Lauren Hill, but more so as a person and less so as a musician

yeah. I absolutely love The Score. one of those albums I know every word. But Miseducation never did anything for me. In general I feel like Fugees were a perfect balance. But split up, none of them could hold my attention that well. I'd say The Carnival came close. I liked that album quite a bit. But yeah. The Score is just insanely great.