View Single Post
Old 02.06.2023, 09:16 AM   #25410
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
I, Tonya (2017) - scene comparisons

It's too long ago for me to recall the actual events, but Margo did a great job in this movie, and most of the time she resembles her very closely (which for me wouldn't have been even necessary). I wonder how much of the skating she did herself though.
The other one is only barely featured in the movie.

But the mom is actually the star, must have been such a laugh to play her.
oh, margot is fantastic; luminous even. but see, the footage comparison illustrates the problem for me (in theory, anyway).

check out the long skating sequence in that video. the difference in hairdos alone *says it all.*

okay here's a closeup:

for me, margot is never gonna be able to play it _ugly_ enough, ha ha ha. she's just too beautiful to be a tonya harding, even when she grimaces or tries to look unpleasant.

she would need prosthetics, the way that charlize theron wore prosthetics for "monster" (and still looked way better than the serial killer she portrayed, lol)

hahahhaha maybe im being too harsh on poor tonya. but yeah, fuck, i never liked her.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|