View Single Post
Old 05.11.2009, 01:06 PM   #11
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I still listen to the radio. I'm listening to it right now, in fact. I think the thing is that the influence of internet leaks is immaterial - if you're 13, you get excited by the new release, because generally when you're younger, there's only 4 or 5 bands you get wet over.

I've said this before, but I think we're very lucky over here to have the concept of decent radio. Well, Radios 3 & 4 at least. There's still a Peel-vacuum, but you've still got people like Andy Kershaw and the Late Junction filling in for the grown-up side of Peel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|