View Single Post
Old 02.18.2009, 09:13 PM   #99
[Sandbag]
100%

[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses
i'll not try to write down in a pretentious extended musical journo lingo if this album IS good or band

but only what i think of it.

becuz: is a great opener. its a bit repetitive, but when the middle part starts... i can't avoid getting goosebumps... that middle part in this song is the best musical achievement in the history of humanity.

junkies promise: great song too. nothing special... catchy rhythm and singing.

saucer like: nice song.. nice riffs.. i like the last part...

washing machine: greeeeeeeeeeat song. including the ending (trippy) and kims tomboy vocals...i LOVE HER VOICE.

unwind: it's ok.. song for going to sleep as someone said. sounds a bit like the diamond sea...

little trouble girl: theres nothing wrong with this track. i love the voices and the guitar is ok.. not one of my faves.. but its not shit neither.

no queen blues: dirty..the voice, guitars and rhythm. love this one.

panty lies: if you feel uncomfortable by kims voice when playing this loud, that means the song works. one of the best songs by them.

untitled: niiiiice stuff.

skip tracer: best song on the album (by Lee :P) great lyrics.. and it grows..

the diamond sea: this is perfection.

all of the above is only my personal opinion ^_^
[Sandbag] is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|