View Single Post
Old 01.14.2014, 01:48 PM   #17700
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
JFirst symbols hates Chumlum

stop saying that. I HAVEN'T SEEN CHUMLUM!

disc 1 didn't contain it. i only got disc 1. not disc 2. of your faves, it only had aleph. ALEPH. which didn't register. and maybe was great, but after 2 hours of dancing shapes it just didn't register. bad context.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
text of light and all brakhage "films" suck mad shit. fucking boring masturbatory stupidity. the same amount of "art" can be enjoyed by watching water run down a drain in your bathroom sink.

i've never seen text of light but i imagine the music would be good. as for brakhage, the only movie i actually like by him, in the end, is his first one-- the kids running around like they're high on sugar. i forget the title, but it's a fun one. i mean some of the others have great fucking images but i can't sit there for 2 hours looking at them-- they put me to sleep.

i think that what some avantgarders tend to forget is that their wonderful images happen in the dimension of TIME. and they neglect it--using time as an element, i mean.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|