View Single Post
Old 08.05.2010, 07:19 AM   #2015
TheFoxBen
expwy. to yr skull

TheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's asses

Saw my brother play this one the other day and was very impressed so I decided to start playing it today.

Also, I've started playing another game on my brother's computer, it's called The Path and it's developed by an indie Belgian studio. It's also quite good, the plot is simple: you have to choose one little girl out of six (each one reminiscent of the little red riding hood) and the game asks you to follow the path to your grandma's house. If you do so, you fail, because you actually have to go OUT of the path and meet the wolf... The encounter is always different, depending on which little girl you've chosen. It's a very strange game with a weird atmosphere... Adam Cooley, do you know this one ? Something tells me you might like it ! There's a demo available somewhere I think.

TheFoxBen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|