View Single Post
Old 05.09.2006, 09:18 AM   #20
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonikjuice
The reason why all music sounds better at night is because there is less interference with your sense of hearing. Since it is darker, you rely less on your sense of vision and your ears can focus more closely on the music. The best way to listen to music is in the dark with headphones (as Brian Wilson would say... ). This is especially true when the music is complex (like SY's). It allows you to hear things that you've never heard before. Also, listening to music stoned at night has a greater effect since THC heightens your senses.

That's exactly why I made 2 seperate CD's for my friends to reccommend them some bands. When I listen to Abselutego by Boris in the daytime, I find it terribly boring. At night, it has a completely different effect. So I put all the stuff easier to listen to in daytime, and some of the deeper music that requires your complete attention on another CD to be listened to at night.