View Single Post
Old 10.24.2019, 01:38 PM   #2966
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Haha! Glad you're enjoying it now. There's some solid ideas and writing in it for sure.

I'll admit to having a big g crush on fleabag. That jumpsuit she wears on the restaurant episode? My gahd. That along with the short dress she wears as she's going up to the attic in an episode later on. Oof she got it.
i... do not see her that way lol. she does have an interesting look though.

i know the sister is supposed to be “hotter” but i don’t see it either hahahaha.

dunno. maybe she surrounded herself with jabronis.

but that’s kinda besides the point cuz im here for the story and the characters. which are brilliant. fucking shit the bro in law i wanna punch him in the throat. the sis—complete wacko. the stepmom—throw her out the window. the poor dad!

yeah wait now that i think of it more she surrounds herself with jabronis lmao. moral ones anyway. she’s “the least terrible” person lolololol. but yeah it’s great writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
fleabag one was great, 2 not as much

have not finished 2 so i can’t reply to this yet, but father moriarti is a fun/funny character and the office party episode was weird good
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|