Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 03.20.2019, 09:18 AM   #212
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
so there you go, june 30 or bust

i think it’s gonna be a russ meyer movie. i can’t see your parliament agreeing to may’s deal. even if the man with the funny retro glasses jumps on board. moog something. synthesizer.

bercow yeah holding you by the huevos. since i am only a spectator i find him entertaining. like the circus. but since you’re directly affected of course it will grate.

i don’t know why may bothered sending this letter since everyone knows the options. i did read the letter and it was all obvious. and your parliament has voted hard brexit by default, and it will continue to do so.

everyone puts it on may may may but is there something that the majority of your parliament would agree on? no?

OOORRRDEEEEEEEER (ordure...)

you’re getting hard brexit unless some miraculous hail mary. everything else seems so much kabuki.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|