View Single Post
Old 10.11.2008, 05:18 PM   #8
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
Oxfam are particularly expensive, which could be the reason they closed where I live.

We still have quite a selection here still though. I buy pretty much all my books from charity shops.

Charity shops are full of naff shit though, like an entire family's library of VHS tapes and horrible 1980s blazers. The books are typical of Britain's imbecile populace, twatfest autobiographies and pictures of cars with a foreword by Jeremy Clarkson. Looking for anything worthwhile is like looking for a needle in a haystack- though sometimes they put the best of the bunch behind the counter, like a dented trumpet (£50).

This opinion is hugely biased on account of me spending most- if not all- of my childhood in a fucking charity shop.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|