View Single Post
Old 05.03.2006, 10:14 AM   #63
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
have you ever ever evre heard of anyone who passionately loves music NOT coming off like an asshole sometimes? the collective of pitchfork do a great job. their individual reviewwers also do a great job. sometimes one can disagree. sometimes one can just laugh it off.

frankly, the 0.0 review for NYCG&F made me laugh, because when I first heard athat album, the first few times actuall, I FUCKING HATED IT and I am sonic youth fanatico NUMBER ONE, SUCKAS! I can undertsand a 0.0 review for that album. it does not bother me. it has only been in the last half a year or so, when I was given the NYCG&F album again, that I have managed to get into it, but it is still in the bottom of the caalopgue for me. it is above EJST&NS though! that album SUCKS!