View Single Post
Old 04.13.2006, 02:14 PM   #92
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by shitstain
i really don't understand why you feel you have to seperate and make a distinction between BAND and its FANS. if people were just cooler and more upfront, this internet thing wouldnt seem so big and mysterious, but is actually very cool and i can be closer to all of you, and you can be closer to me, and that is more RESPECT than purchasing the current marketable platform of music.

why should people have to wait? why shouldn't they wait? why anything? because thats what the system is setup to be? you think sonic youth CHOSE to put their music on cds. in a way yes they chose, but not really. there are a limited number of ways to put out music in a mass produced and listenable way, sonic youth have always seemed to CHOOSE the one that everyone else CHOOSES.

ok then put yourself in the band's shoes then for 2 minutes...

what would you do with your new album?
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|