View Single Post
Old 05.30.2013, 08:10 AM   #1
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
so I'm a big fan of audio podcasts. Basically my commute to work, I listen to a podcast, and on the way home I listen to music. Been this way a few years now. Don't know what it is, but I just seem to prefer listening to talk in the morning. Anyway, the bulk of my subscriptions are video game casts... Joystiq, CAGcast, RPGgamer, AllGenGamers, RFGeneration, Racketboy, Sega-Addicts. And a few stray ones like LifeHackerin there.

But I'm curious about well, pretty much any other quality shows on any subject really. Obviously outside of games, I'm a big horror movie fan so there's that. I've had trouble finding any horror shows that I continue to subscribe to after an episode or two.

But again, really anything that's produced well and interesting/funny/unique/etc is something I'd like to hear about. Also, if you could tell me a bit about what your'e suggesting instead of just listing names of shows, that would be cool.