View Single Post
Old 02.13.2013, 05:49 PM   #16737
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Really? I saw the Depp version about a year ago and it didn't do anything for me, but then I'm really not a Johnny Depp fan at all. I might watch it again tonight, just to refresh my memory.

That is because Jack Sparrow ruined Johnny Depp. Dude used to be a creative and innovative actor until he essentially combined his characters of Raul Duke and Sam from Benny&Joon and has lost all of his talent and become a caricature of his former characters. Some director is going to eventually have the balls to step up and say, "Johnny, can we get a bit less of the Jack Sparrow and a bit more Depp variety please?"

God Bless guys like Brad Pitt for evolving past their key roles. What if Brad was always stuck in Tyler Durden or Tristan from Legends of the Fall? Lame.

Personally, Lincoln aside my favorite actor of the past few years has been Daniel Day Lewis, I mean Gangs of New York and There Will Be Blood are like Bram Stoker's Dracula epically well produced films yo!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|