Thread: dreams
View Single Post
Old 06.11.2010, 02:31 PM   #43
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
i had a sleep paralysis hallucination last night. my eyes were open, or maybe they were closed and i was dreaming it, but either way in the room in front of me, there was a tear in reality up near the ceiling in mid air. and slowly i started to bend like this reality was being subsumed by it. inside the other reality was some woman staring off into space sowing and looking non chalant. but i was able to pull myself out of the paralysis and then relax. haha.

i think the time has come to research the brain and what chemicals and supplements it needs. i know that sleep disturbances have some link to serotonin.

this is going to be my new enthusiasm. after all the years of horrible abuse with my drug taking, which is basically like throwing in random poison and seeing what how it fucks up your brain, the time has come to try to optimise its functioning.

ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|