View Single Post
Old 08.04.2009, 05:52 AM   #19881
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
doing research, digging digging, deep into the heart, looking for that spark of life. back flips and the earth split with the thunderous slap of skin on water. buuuuurrrrrrrnt & roasted = me. SPF 4000 to avoid melanoma. melatonin to make me feel sleeeeepy. at least you kept from drooling. i know yr jealous of mowgli's adventures.
i feel compelled in a way, and if i hear one discouraging word about it i swear to Odin i'll cut off the offending member like it's a excess flesh. i'm not even playing peeps. what compulsion, you ask? well, that's a secret. suffice it to say that i need to get that garage organized or at least pull a danny boone on those boxes so i can at least get to the studio, which is buried like velociraptors at this point. i know i can't afford this, but i can't afford to be wrong anymore, so i'm just not going to be.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|