View Single Post
Old 01.31.2018, 06:19 PM   #28
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
this one's hitting me really hard again. the concept of a world without the fall is pretty mind boggling.....

keep having flashbacks to seeing them 3 nights in a row a couple of years back and thinking they were far better than any band deserves to be after four decades....autochip's gotta go down as one of their utter masterpieces right? will more than happily go in to bat for pretty much everything they've done in the last decade.

I like their more recent stuff as well. I’ve taken a bit of shit for liking Fall Heads Roll because “Blindness” was featured in some commercial. I couldn’t give less of a shit. It’s a properly ass-kicking song from an ass-kicking album from a band that’s been incredibly consistent for how completely inconsistent they’ve been personnel-wise.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|