View Single Post
Old 08.05.2016, 07:07 PM   #20
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
From Nels HQ:

Quote:
Maybe the best things in life come in stages? Seriously, this is an exciting day for it marks the digital release of my double album Lovers on Blue Note Records, a concept album of sorts featuring (at the most) 22 stellar musician comrades playing music of mine as well as from other sources, all arranged and conducted by the protean Michael Leonhart.

Produced by my good friend David Breskin, it features 19 songs (18 tracks) recorded and mixed by Ron Saint Germain and mastered by Joe Gastwirt, and now you can hear it! Those of you who, like me, enjoy holding an object and absorbing artwork (in this case by Angela DeCristofaro) and reading liner notes and detailed credits, please be patient. The double compact disc package emerges August 19th - delayed by a slight manufacturing hiccup - and the double vinyl hits September 2nd - delayed because we are insuring the best possible pressings. But for all of you downloaders, this is your time! Please enjoy.

My humble thanks to all who worked so hard to make this happen: db, Michael L., Saint, the wonderful musicians and technicians, Angela, and everyone at Blue Note and TMM. I hope that this music can at least transport you to a place beyond the strident voices and conflicts we face daily, a place where dreams, intimacy, trust, and yes - love, flourish.

XO Nels (Aug. 5, 2016 - New York City)

When you preorder in the Lovers store, you'll be automatically entered to win a dinner with Nels in NYC (must provide own transportation) plus Lovers vinyl signed by Nels Cline, David Breskin and Michael Leonhart. The winner will be chosen Tuesday, Aug. 9. Preorder now.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|