View Single Post
Old 10.19.2019, 10:05 AM   #341
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
My wife and close friend accompanied me to see the Pink Dots last night. Orbit Service (opening act), didn’t start until a few minutes after 10pm. Randall’s ability to perform down on the stage floor makes my back hurt. This performance contained more lyrics than the past......he truly creates beautiful sound clusters!

Earlier this week, one of our daughters added my wife and I to her Spotify family account. I downloaded the new album and gave it a listen while at work Thursday night as Savage informed me to expect lots of the new material.

They opened with, Maid To Measure, and this Dick Dale surf guitar sound really resonated with me.

01. Maid To Measure
02. Happy Birthday Mr. President
03. Itchycoo Shark
04. Junkyard
05. Red Flag
06. Real World
07. Disturbance
08. Just A Lifetime
09. Neon Calculators
10. Andromeda Suite
11. The Photographer

12. Hellsville

The surprise treat of the night was hearing, Andromeda Suite. This Chemical Playschool 8 & 9 classic is buried after 17 minutes of electric noodling of Disc 1 before you get to the substance of what we were treated to last night.

My friend questioned if 10 years from now when it’s the Dots 50th Anniversary tour, would we as 60 year olds be in attendance......sure hope so!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|