View Single Post
Old 09.22.2008, 05:29 PM   #187
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
im going down all the records dj rick mentioned that i havnt heard yet, im only at davila 666 and i already have two more to add to my list.

cheveu-s/t
davila 666 (holy shit, perfect soul blues punk rock from puerto rico)

billy bao is invading my soul lately too, i watch more of thier live performances on youtube than i listen to thier records.

ok, a record that i havnt seen mentioned by any of you that i want you all to hear is graveyards' new record 'grey'. the band is john olson and two free improv jazz alums ben hall and hans buetow. i thought this was gonna be your standard borbetomagus noise jazz thing, which woulda been fine because i generally love that stuff, but this record was very refreshing. it sorta sounds like a vintage esp free jazz doing the soundtrack to some ridiculously scary underground 70s horror film. the noise is there too obviously, but this is heavy in a much more subtle and creepy way. this is my favorite record john olson has been on (and lord knows theres a shitload).

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|