Thread: Washing Machine
View Single Post
Old 05.04.2010, 03:24 PM   #16
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Oh fuck yeah.
Diamond Sea is the SHIT.

Here is my run down.

BECUZ - Love this song. Great album starter.
Junkie's Promise - like this song too. dig the riff skronk, and when SS Beat Patrol kicks in.
SAUCER-LIKE - fucking great Lee song as well.
Washing Machine - this is where my trouble starts. It feels like those shitty hip hop skits between songs. It has alright atmosphere but it can be left off and I would not be upset.
UNWIND - Not a bad song but a snoozer. reminds me of the slow tepid parts of Murray Street. It feels out of place to me. would have preferred a RAGING song after the "skit" of Washing Machine. love the noise though.
LITTLE TROUBLE GIRL - another snoozer. while I enjoy the mood of it, to hear it after Unwind and after washing machine just makes me skip past it.
NO QUEEN BLUES - Back to what I like. Love the intro, and I dig the whole song especially the chaotic ending.
PANTY LIES - nothing special.
SKIP TRACER - love love LOVE this fucking song. HELLO 2015!!!!! Back to what I LOVE!!!!!!!!
Diamond Sea - what can I say???? GREATNESS

there are three songs that would benefit the album as a whole in my opinion if removed.