View Single Post
Old 07.15.2006, 11:29 AM   #73
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaka
I'm scared by this thread, i can't stand insects.I once had a dream when i was 7 or 8 years old, i was in a coffin and of course everything was black, i couldn't hear anything except me breathing and even that was hard, i was begining to suffocate and i couldn't wake up, i knew i was there to stay. I was buried alive even if i didn't know what that means at the time. I could barely move and couldn't escape, with what could have been several meters of soil above me. I was experiencing what it is to be dead and this experience shaped how i relate to death even to this day. But what amazes me the most is that i was so young then, 7 or 8, and the situation felt so real, feeling the wood around me, the pressure of the soil above, the silence, the heat, the moist... How could i know all that ?
Have you ever heard of sleep paralysis? I constantly encounter that too...