View Single Post
Old 07.24.2008, 08:38 AM   #33
therealglenstyler
stalker

therealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard sucka
metal-wize, currently i'm rockin to the sweet sounds of down's mighty NOLA, skid row's colosal slave to the grind, converge's skull-mashing no heroes, the ever-green bad brain's quickness, doomrider's monolithic black thunder, white zombie's horrifically poorly produced yet bananas and brill la sexorcisto, van halen's beautiful 1984, helmet's impressivly muscular betty and kyuss's welcome to sky valley.

i am also squooshed into my skinniest pants (in the u.k sense of the word), paisley winkle pickers, a bunch of scarfs and some busted aviators (on the day with the highest pollen count of the year so it looks like i'm crying as well). who wants to come see the murderdolls??
therealglenstyler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|