Thread: Google Maps
View Single Post
Old 04.02.2013, 08:29 AM   #19
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
It is funny. I think Google Earth bought the rights to use SimCity's graphics engine! ha! I do not know what that grey polygon is doing there!

Also, on another note, notice how the Uber-phallkic Washington Monument sits inside a Vesica Piscis, created by the intersection of two circles.

This is the oldest human symbol for the female genitals, an ancient symbol of the Goddess. The combination of phallus and vulva is a magickal thang!
The christians stole the oldest pagan symbol and use it as their Jesus fish, and do not know where it comes from.