Thread: the fiscal clif
View Single Post
Old 01.04.2013, 07:42 PM   #44
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I was talking about my paycheck. After reading your post, I went back and scrutinized my check stub. An error on my part was NOT factoring in the increase we elected for our flexible spending account back in October (forgot about that). SO - factoring that in, it appears my monthly bring home will be closer to $50 less per month than it was in December.

i'm gonna guess you make less than $250K/year so the difference is due to the end of the "payroll tax holiday".

the payroll tax holiday was instituted by obama, not bush. that articled lied to you.

so that brings back the social security share of employees from the 4.2% that held during 2011-2012 to the original 6.2%

problem is, obama proposed continuing it but boner rejected it because it adds to the deficit, and some democrats were also against it because this is money that goes into social security.

so, in the obama vs. boner comparison, BLAME BONER, THE PRINCE OF ORANGE, FOR YOUR INCREASED FICA RATE.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|