View Single Post
Old 09.10.2010, 03:30 PM   #22
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
that hypocrisy is usually what turns people off when it comes to god. now that we are allowed to think for ourselves we usually don't want to get mixed up in some group that does not live by what they speak. It really irritates me as a christian because I respect ALL religions. God made everyone different so why would he not communicate with them in different ways? And those that do not believe in god usually follow the same morals as those that do and I do think that they should be respected equally. Its about giving to others and being a good person not fighting about who is right and wrong. If yopu believe in god then you believe he wants evryone here not just you.

I am an Atheist. However, I do believe that if there was a God (one actually aware of his own and our individual existences) that he would think along these lines. He gave us brains for a reason and understands we're all different and communicates w/ us in different ways...yep. I mean, I DON'T believe that because I don't believe in God but if he did exist in the way some people speak about him...then yes, I can dig that train of thought.