View Single Post
Old 02.13.2014, 09:10 AM   #512
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
the walking dead is back, so I have inevitably sunk into the depths of misery. why the fuck do I torture myself with this trash? I really cannot fathom how it has got this successful, and yet I can't bring myself to turn this shit off. it's as if the writers are pubescent boys playing out their masturbatory fantasies on-screen, manifested through the single worst group of actors I have seen anywhere. every single time rick says "corrrrlllll" my will to live dissipates. fucccckkkkkkkk I hate carl, I really want to see that little cunt getting fucking molested by that giant walking horde of zombies. it's just so damn clumsy -- there is no reason to offer a previously-alluded to backstory for nushawn when her character is established, you goddamn idiots. they just don't seem to know what they have; this show is eternally on the precipice of greatness, maybe if it was handled and created by an entirely different group of people, and it's this promise of something even vaguely resembling quality that keeps me watching. and the fucked up walkers. and nushawn and her sword. and rick's eyes. and the possibility of carl dying. and the dead baby. hopefully it improves, after that entire torpid routine at the prison and the 'war' with the unwittingly comical fucktard guvnor. always a chance that more will die when they're out of the prison...

lol i 'd say i feel you in large %, but also that i somehow started to like it or got used to it or smth. at least Rick is hot. and they do deal with evil and good, which is smth i always welcome in series.

true detective is good.
american horror story 2 was the best of all.
and i started bron/broen 2 last night.
still trying to watch more films than series though.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|