View Single Post
Old 11.23.2006, 04:46 PM   #31
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
Well, when Nurse came out i really loved it but after a few listens it kinda annoyed me, donīt know why, maybe cuz of the let-down song Arthur Doyle can eat my handcreme.
After a while of ignorance, i gave it another chance and the record began to really grow on me. Then i saw em live playing all the songs of Nurse, since then i understood.
They had so much fun, free space to improvise and they just got lost in sound and joy. Lee hammering on his Moog, Thurston climbing up his amp.....blablabla

Well, i donīt see/hear this in Rather Ripped, everything seems compressed and structured, kinda like wearing very thight jeans.
But i still really like it in some way.

Back to topic:
Iīd love a NYC+F reissue with unreleased songs from that time

edit: damn, my english is so fucked up
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|