View Single Post
Old 05.20.2012, 05:47 PM   #68
hypertonic
bad moon rising

hypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asses
As a "dormant" house/tech-house DJ, haha I'd just like to say.... fuck Skrillex and most of this other under-produced dubstep trash. It's not even just Skrillex but the whole environment that sub-genre/scene has created. Thats what happens when everyone thinks they are a producer when they get a macbook pro and some speakers. And what is the content? Instant gratification and hedonism with no understanding of what you are doing?? How can you have any progression with no understanding or respect for what came before you? We actually created a project, in the style of a certain other rapper, sorta poking fun at the whole thing... and how easy it is to put something together.. hah

http://soundcloud.com/dub-step-man-1

I do have to admit to playing AnCo MPP vinyl in the club at several opportunities and it sounded quite nice? However I do prefer their earlier stuff... Sung Tongs and earlier..
hypertonic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|