View Single Post
Old 06.11.2009, 03:30 AM   #24
EvdWee
100%

EvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
From what I've learned the Pavillion stage has volume restrictions, so My Bloody Valentine definitely won't be playing the Pavillion stage. They're way too loud. For that same reason Sleep and The Jesus Lizard also played the Centre stage twice during the ATP vs The Fans last month.

I think (hope!) SY are considered to be too loud for the Pavillion stage as well, so I reckon that they'll also be playing the Centre stage twice instead. Hopefully without wristband restrictions, like with Sleep and The Jesus Lizard, but of course Sonic Youth are way more popular than those bands.

I've heard about (early) plans of MBV playing the Centre stage on all three nights to make sure everyone will be able to see them; Don't know if that idea is still on, but I was kind of hoping for SY to play all three nights as well... wouldn't be very likely, I'll admit, because they're not the ones curating it, and if they're already playing in Dublin on the 6th then it's definitely not going to happen.

last time there was a wristband control during fantomas, butthole surfers etc, but somehow i got in twice during butthole surfers and fantomas...
EvdWee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|