View Single Post
Old 09.25.2007, 11:13 AM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
So last night, I lose my rolling papers.

I did not leave my room. period. and yet, they were not in there? for half an hour I looked calmly and rationally in every possible nook and cranny of that fucking room, no papers. no big deal. I use an aux paper from my wallet and roll a joint.

so I wake up this morning, i take my shower as usual. I say my morning prayers, I begin to look for my herb pipe, which last night before bed was sitting on my book shelf. this morning, no pipe on book shelf. so I a bit less calmly and definately less rationally look again in every nook and cranny in my room, now for a missing herb pipe. 45 minutes later, no herb pipe, (and no paperz either, which is odd) and to top it all off, for some weird reason a lighter that was most definately in my hand through out most of this morning's search is ALSO missing now.

so my room vaporized a pack of rolling papers, a herb pipe and a lighter all within 45 minutes of each other, all without me EVERY having to LEAVE THE FUCKING ROOM....

looks like God or some other spirit needed to toke it up pretty bad this morning, I would have shared if they asked first..

moral of the story. things can spontaneously vaporize out of your existence from time to time, dont trip out too much...

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|