View Single Post
Old 09.21.2007, 10:20 AM   #13
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I was just thinking of what would be a badass guitar hero band.. orthrelm. imagine "ov"!

that would be like the easiest song or the hardest, i mean, you figure the first pattern and then it's like 8 minutes of the same lick, but if you're not paying attention, you can fuck up once the change happens.

ov is so awesome.

in theory, a rhythmically complex song, be it odd time signatures or with many changing ones, is more difficult in these guitar hero games than a melodically complex song, right? then yeah, i'd love to see some dillinger, don cab or old meshuggah on those games, or death metal or some super schizoid band in there.

but yeah, guitar hero is a waste of programming effort.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|