View Single Post
Old 04.27.2015, 10:24 AM   #38957
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
i walked 30 hours this week. the endorphins are kicking in. my brain is working even when im not exercising. im running those noise shapes i made up in my head all the time trying to get my animatic memory back so i can draw again. im going to start drinking my 4 year old bottle of jenkem (shit piss liquid) and mix it with new shit piss to ward off nasty diseases until i stop picking up butts. its literally a race against the clock to get my work ethic back and rebuild my willpower to quit smoking. i discovered the willpower engine doesnt turn over without endorphins. you cant will yourself to do anything without endorphins. you can no longer overcome the 'pain of will'.

i was saving that jenkem for an emergency. its my miracle elixer in the realm of alchemy.

this is db on another account, lost password -

what the utter fuck?

you cant actually be serious?

if you dont throw that stuff away then you're an absolute idiot. seriously what the fuck man?

it will make you SICK rather than well. what the hell convinced you otherwise?