View Single Post
Old 11.09.2017, 04:16 PM   #8817
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
nosy! so nosy! ha ha ha

i write and produce media— mostly video & animations these days though i used to do other stuff (web, print, etc)

and im a freelancer so i have... freedom! and... more freedom i guess! not a lot of money or security in tha tha ha ha. but i do enjoy slacking at will. slack is important for me.

so don’t make a lot of dough— but i manage it well (personal finance used to be a side gig of mine, then i got bored with it once i learned what i wanted)

past couple of years (or 4?) i’ve been doing it part-time with only select clients, while experimenting with farming/ranching/permaculture and other nonsense. which has been educational and all kinds of fun.

but lately things have changed in a way that clarifies some things— so i’m looking into a return to full-time production work and other related ventures. and we might move back to an urban area.

still freelancer and still trying to maximize slack— but the setting up of such systems takes time and effort. then set-it-and-forget-it, sorta, maybe. hmmmm...

but yeah.. that’s what i “do”.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|