View Single Post
Old 09.08.2015, 01:14 PM   #48262
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I'm with you on both of these. I've never ventured further backward into the T-Rex timeline than A Beard of Stars, but I really don't know if I'd be interested in the folky acoustic pre-name shortening material. ABOS feels like the origin point of T. Rex, even though it was technically still Tyrannosaurs Rex.

Re: Ghost of Tom Joad was one of the first Springsteen albums I remember really getting into. Part of what drew me to it was how starkly it contrasted albums like Tunnel Of Love and Born in the USA, and how much it seemed to piss off E-Street Band fans. No Glory Days here, bubs.
I am really going to listen also those earlier Tyranno-albums. I think you´re familiar with Nebraska? Just noticed Devils & Dust is also acoustic album, going to listen it too. Never liked Born in the Usa and after that stuff except Tom Joad.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|