View Single Post
Old 11.12.2016, 12:05 AM   #1716
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
I read an article today, about how the non college educated whites are angry because there are less jobs for them. And talk of how machines in factories are replacing people. Which I don't doubt. But it made me think of my father, who in the 80's worked for Xerox, and in the 1990's even owned his small business building copier machines. Obama didn't take their jobs, technology did. The price of modern advancement. Just as my father doesn't repair copier machines anymore because they went obsolete. I can understand that frustration, but Trump isn't going to give those people jobs because many of those jobs don't exist.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|