Thread: Breaking Bad
View Single Post
Old 09.24.2013, 10:40 AM   #75
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
the hero is dead, the antihero loses everything, the fool is enslaved then watches the one he loves murdered, and the nazis get all the cash.

that there is a microcosm of real life & economics no?

----

anyway

the scene that really got me was when he's sitting at the bar waiting for teh cops to arrive when he sees his former partners on charlie rose (charlie rose! ha ha ha) and then they deny him and said he was nobody, say he made no contributions, and walt says nothing of course being alone but you can see him grimacing and his hand twitching and the rage and the humiliation and you get the sense of that huge betrayal. that moment there. i only wish i knew why or how they ever bought his patents from under him and that whole backstory which is of course the reason why he feels so vindicated in "the empire business". and is now apparently charging with a machine gun at the other people who stole from him-- the nazis? or maybe he'll go on a rampage on the gray matter campus and make those douches eat some lead for being the ones who put him in that position in the first place. ha!

http://www.savewalterwhite.com
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|