View Single Post
Old 08.23.2013, 09:26 PM   #36903
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
  • less pot is good, Nef; however, walking past the billion "health clinics" here in LA often makes my mouth water. sometimes, I think I should have got a California drivers license.
They shit is weak overrated hydro, all fluff and smell no substance yo, the street is still the best place to score, trust that

Quote:

• trying to do everything we wanted to do in LA.
  • there's a t-shirt I wanted in Little Ethiopia

Merkato? I wonder what all these Chinese t-shirt sweatshops think of all that Rastafari and Ethiopian t-shirts and hats they be making by the hundreds of thousands. Rastas alone don't account for this market, more like 90,000,000 Ethiopians

Quote:
  • all signs point to a large earthquake in the near future.

Bullshit. Earthquake weather isn't unseasonably cool for several consecutive, bewildering weeks, its unseasonably warm, dense, humid weather with a sudden staleness

For the past weeks here in the "coastal plain", I ain't been sure if its fucking August or March!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|