View Single Post
Old 11.16.2007, 07:08 AM   #4
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
They're okay, I've been into them a few years, I have "Target Draculon", "Ghastly Ones of Film Land", and "A-Haunting We Will Go-Go"... I listened to them all the way to Michigan and back last year, actually... honestly, since 40% of the stuff I listen to is surf, it doesn't strike me as anything too amazing, but it's pretty good. They're just not terribly good songwriters. The samples of them dicking around are pretty funny though, "OH IT'S THE SCARY MANSION BY THE HILLLLLLLLLLLLL." *tremolo picking starts*

I'd reccomend Gein and the Graverobbers if you want horror surf. If you want innovative modern surf, look up the Wipeouters, Treblemakers (two guitars and a keyboard!), or the Mermen. Also, check out the AMAZING Strummin' M ental and Lost Legends of Surf Guitar series.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|