View Single Post
Old 04.30.2009, 09:31 AM   #85
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROpumpkins
One day you will all grow up and put RR in perspective instead of hating it just because it's a recent SY release.

News flash:
Most fans hate the most recent release by an artist the most. They become so familiar with their older material, they set unrealistic expectations which cannot possibly be met. It's how the human mind works.

I dnt totally agree. But I do agree. I think a lot of fans will get more into RR down the road. I've never really understood the hate it gets. It has some really great songs. Some good ones. A couple of meh ones. It's not like a beginning-to-end-shit fest. Plus, like I always have to throw in: "Reena" is one of the best songs of the 00's.

Anyway, I can't really think of a "worst album." If pressed, I'd probably say SYR6 is my least favorite. But there's a time & place for each of their releases where it will make me happy.