View Single Post
Old 04.12.2007, 06:25 AM   #12
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pao-lino
Yes nicfit, arci is still behind the curtains...
as usual.
ferrara--boh, it's weird how they get "big names" playing, I think yes they have a lot of money.
I heard a rumour---a soft rumour...
maybe... My Bloody Valentine... I dont even know if they are planning a tour (I read instead about the reunion) but anyway, Ferrara it's out of tour planning (see last year sigur ros: the only italian date in a non-tour period).
let's hope!
I hope I'll see you as well and chat. last time we talked what was it? at mogwai?

I think SY will be very expensive this time... I guess around 25-30 euros... (sigur ros last year was 40+)

ci sentiamo

Yep, mogwai in treviso. By the way, if you use messenger drop me a line via pm with your account, so maybe we could "chat" a bit before the gig to set up things to meet each other and stuff. The sy gig in turin is 25 euros. Guess it will be 25-30 in ferrara, as you said....This time I hope there won't be opening acts, so they'll have enough time to play DDN and some nice encores..like, who knows, DV'69 or the diamond sea...... I'm tired of shows ending with teenage riot !
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|