View Single Post
Old 06.28.2006, 05:27 PM   #41
follow.blind
bad moon rising

follow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by shentov
disilussion my ass. the album is okay.
yes. the album is ok.

But...don't you feel err...the emptiness in the air :-) (as I said - I'm very sensitive person )

Ok, ok. I'll stop.

About "SY maturing" - I don't think so...I took Nurse as some kind of maturing or resumé of certain territories they've already covered/explored - and which they are able to cover...RR is some kind of -sorry- "SY in climacteric! Hey, open the window! " (in my opinion).
AND I DON'T THINK THAT'S BAD THING, I like the album, I listen to it almost every second day.

I still think there's really no evolution that one can expect from this great band...I am able to imagine Thurston realeasing RR as an solo record in 1994-5...

The funny thing is that all my friends (primarily Pearl Jam fans) really like RR, even if they were not interested in the most of SY stuff before.

Kim? What to say? She's amazing, inspiring and very talented artist - but really bad bassist (I wonder if she can improvise...just a little). But that doesn't matter.

Good night.
follow.blind is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|