View Single Post
Old 02.18.2011, 09:06 PM   #18
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
It's always nice when a member of a forum that is overwhelmingly white, privileged, middle-class, under-30 men suggests that 'some cultures are overly sensitive' in the only thread I can remember in the last while dealing with someone who wasn't either a) Polly Harvey (and that was a misogynist's ball) or b) a band made up of white, privileged, middle-class, under-30 men.

Having said that, I'd like to know why the Watcher feels this thread insensitive.

LOL

thanks for saying that.

Because judging by the color of my skin shows exactly how I grew up and what music I like...with your logic, what's a black dude doing on a sonic youth message board? I thought only troubled white kids listened to that band...

My musical taste is as diverse as America is fucked up, btw. Sorry I hate jam bands.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|