View Single Post
Old 07.26.2010, 05:53 AM   #16
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
I agree with T&B.
I'm surprised that, with that much music you've gone through (which you clearly have, looking at your last.fm) you'd state an opinion like this, SYRfox
Eh, it's just a point of view, I don't mean it to be a universal truth or anything. Obviously everyone has a different reaction to different music. And it's not like I only listen to electronic music because of that - I still listen to artists from any "genre". My point is not to "diss" rock music, or to claim electronic music is superior - though I find myself more of an electronic music fan at that point -. I love rock music, I love hip hop music, I love jazz music, I love classical music, whatever. I'm just trying to explain why I happen to be usually touched by electronic music more. That does not mean I feel no emotion when listening to Sonic Youth, Slowdive, Double Leopards, etc.
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|