View Single Post
Old 09.20.2016, 02:35 PM   #5592
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
That's awesome. I fucking love arcades. I never knew pinball had such an insane following until I started frequenting a certain barcade. I mean...I'm not really that surprised but yeah. They have like tournaments and leagues and stuff. And they recently got this cool looking machines called Hercules, it's fucking HUUUGE! But yeah...I made friends with this dood and he explained to me the pinball scene. When entering a tournament scene it's pretty hardcore. Every machine is different in so many ways besides the bumpers n stuff. The flippers matter a lot too, so you need to practice quite a bit with EVERY SINGLE MACHINE! Since that day, I have so much more respect for the pinball heads.

Yeah man...I'm so glad I live here. In a town nearby, there's this arcade called Galloping Ghost. I think I read on an article that it's one of the largest in the US, if not the largest. Anyways...they literally have like 500+ machines. Any classic arcade game you can think of, they have it. All the machines are set to Free Play and all they do is charge $15 at the door and you can play anything ALL DAY(you can re enter as you please as long as you have your receipt for that day). This place is literally like an arcade museum. Then there's like 8 different barcades around Chicago it's nuts!
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|