View Single Post
Old 12.04.2009, 12:12 PM   #31
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
http://digital.pastemagazine.com/publication/?i=26727&p=29

My friend Mike is the male model they used for all of the photos. He's actually a pretty cool dude. He used to intern at and later work for Paste. Thought it was hilarious that they were using him to model.

very funny shit. read some of it last night. the magazine chose some shitty books for its top 10 but that's life. might peruse further.

here in albuquerque the mountain man look still rages on. as a matter of fact i was talking to one of them last friday at a bar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
I bought 4 flannel shirts this fall and I love them and wear them quite a bit outside of work. Doesn't make me a hipster.
wan't that a 1995 thing? ive been catching up some episodes of my so called life (yes, it's embarrassing, but i had never seen it all & there were so many plot holes) and that's what the kids were wearing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie

this=good!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|