View Single Post
Old 12.05.2006, 09:05 AM   #44
next step
the destroyed room

next step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertrand
Back from the place.
I saw the Café de la Musique mentioned above. First thing you see is the terrace, with iron chairs. Kinda cold. Inside, it looks as if everything was made to impress you, kinda higher class than you'll ever get. Seems dark inside. It would turn me off. An invitation to keep my mouth shut. 2, 70 € a coffee, 5 for a beer or a Coke.
Across the street is a warmer-looking bar, where you won't feel like being judged when you walk in. It's called l'Horloge. 2,30 € for a coffee and 4 for a beer or a Coke.
Métro Porte de Pantin (line 5, direction Bobigny). Exit Sente des Dorées. It's a the corner of la Sente des Dorées and the avenue Jean Jaurès. N° 210 avenue Jean Jaurès.
What do you say? Higher class or regular friendly old Paris like café (I don't wanna influence or hurt anybody)?
I'll be at the one most of us choose before 6 p.m.
I'll probably wear Columbo's raincoat over a two-tones of grey woollen pullover-sweater with black stripes, and have a white Born Bad bag with skull & bones on it.

so we are going to meet there if nothing change.
AT 18 o'clock is it okay?
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!

To recognize us I'll put on the table my digital reflex color black. we are 4 italians regular guys.

tres bien!
see you there!