View Single Post
Old 11.21.2010, 03:33 PM   #15
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbray2.0
hahaha
catfights are not my type of thing.
but you are welcome, man.

but would you please tell us "untaught" folks why the hell not?

everybody got excess to a free audio editor, and its doable in exact this.
so why not trying it out by yourself and learn something new?
I did it, and since then I know what it is and what you can do with it.
I never said its common practice, but it can fix some serious issues in a 2track which arent fixable otherwise.
I am NOT saying to do it, but it opens some possibilities which shouldnt be ignored.

I agree with you that its good to give away your tunes at some point for the aforementioned change in environments, ears etc.
but Ive said that all before you were complaining about my "dumb" advises, which you are partly repeating short afterwards.

so put your degree (degree degree degree) to a use and tell us why not? give proof to what you are saying.
and be sure if its a good point I will actually say "Yes, you are right!"

The point is: keep mastering at home as simple as possible. Why confuse beginners with junk that is rarely used during mastering like parallel compression and M/S shit??? Mind boggling. I gave step by step instructions on how to make a good mix then how to take it and make a good final product without any unnecessary bullshit. Something you failed to do which makes me think you lack the knowledge and experience to give good advice about the subject.
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|