View Single Post
Old 03.02.2015, 10:19 AM   #46254
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian

But why does it strike you as odd that I like Sonic Youth so much? You're right, hey sound nothing like most of the new music that I get excited about, but that's because they're singular and perfect. And sonically, there's more of a connection between SY and new generations of experimental sound terrorists than you'd think. With each passing ear, I hear Sonic Youth's influence stretching out and creeping into new places.... It's one of the reasons why their music never really becomes ordinary or normal sounding.

?
Not striking, just wondering...Like you wondered Steely Dan in SYG. I think SY music doesnīt sound at all eighties or nineties music and really not 2000 music. To me itīs sound very lot sixties & seventies music and thatīs one big reason why I love it so much. But that just my opinion. SY is very far of Steely Dan, but a nearer of it than 2000 music.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|