View Single Post
Old 03.01.2015, 01:57 PM   #46248
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I'm not policing anyone's listening choices. I have a confessed appreciation for Steely Dan. The only thing I find strange is that they've been mentioned on this board a few times just in the last few weeks. Nothing wrong with it... It's just a bit of a surprise.

oh i thought you were suprised that someone barely older than thurston [eta: of kim's same age] would be a sy fan. maybe i misread. sorry.

someone here used to have a signature that compared the sea & cake to steely dan. i haven't seen signatures in ages but i used to like the sea & cake.

if you haven't seen gmku much before, he's also a big rolling stones fan-- just like ex-boardie satan who first showed up here when he was like 16 and is probably in her mid 20s now.

==

anyway, what i'm listening to -- a playlist that in the last 1/2 hour has included

-very early pink floyd
-deerhoof
-electralane
-rossini's semiramide overture (currently on)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|